September 12, 2008

Charlie's Baptism - August 24th




Charlie was baptised August 24th. Almost all of our immediate family was able to be there, as well as my cousin Melissa from Denver, my cousin Sarah and her family from Montgomery, and our good friends Patrick and Emily Holcombe. It was so special to have so many people we loved there to participate. What a blessing to have so many people commited to loving him and pointing him to Christ! Thank you all so much for being there to stand with us.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mary lewis said...

Niecy Weesey & Bear Hug Man Crazy Man, I want you to know I was there in spirit and I am also committing to tell Charlie about Jesus and the life He gives us. Bunches of hugs and prayers for ya'll!!!! Auntie M

Sarah said...

Glad we were able to be there - had a great time! Wish we lived closer. And that's great Charlie likes avocados - I thought Addie would since I love them but she did not at ALL!